2020 State Presidents’ Retreat
December 5 @ 8:00 pm - December 8 @ 10:00 amFREE
Join us in early December in St. Louis as the JCI USA 2020 Executive Committee welcomes you to connect with State Presidents from across the country. We are here to train, mentor and develop your skillsets to give you the tools you will need to lead your states. You are not alone, and this event gives you the opportunity to work together with others in your same position. You can then feel confident to set out on your #vision2020. We all have different challenges in our states, but together we can collaborate to tackle them and make the seemingly impossible, possible.
This is a three-day experience that will provide extensive training opportunities to learn more about important topics:
• Developing and enhancing your state plan of action (POA)
• Leadership skills to lead your team
• Your role in leading JCI USA
• Membership strategies
• Building strong state boards
• Strategies for second-year Presidents
Join us near our national and international headquarters in Chesterfield, Missouri, just outside of St. Louis. Plan on arriving Thursday afternoon/evening for a welcome event starting at 8pm CST, followed by programming through early Sunday morning until 10am CST. Registration, training materials, hotel accommodations and most meals are covered by the national organization. Attendees must provide their own travel arrangements and some meals.
Registration and accommodations are FREE and covered by your national dues. Travel to and from St. Louis should be covered by your State budgets. In the event that your State doesn’t have funding in your budget, please reach out to us and we can help you in finding a solution.
Ex-comm members are required to arrive Wednesday evening, December 4, and will have a full working day on Thursday, December 5. State Presidents are required to arrive Thursday evening, December 5. We will have 2 full days of meetings, trainings, reviewing or developing 2020 Plan of Actions and team building Friday-Saturday December 6-7. Departure is Sunday, December 8.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
• WED | DEC 4 | 8pm – Excomm ARRIVE
• THU | DEC 5 | 8am-8pm – Excomm TRAINING
• THU | DEC 5 | 8pm – State Presidents ARRIVE & WELCOME EVENT
• FRI | DEC 6 | 8am-8pm – State Presidents TRAINING
• SAT | DEC 7 | 8am-8pm – State Presidents TRAINING
• SUN | DEC 8 | 8-10am – REFLECTION and Departure